觀點(Perspective)
如果你看到路上的一輛車,它看起來對你而言很大。如果你搭上一架直升機,它愈飛愈高,那輛車對你而言就會像一個小點。如果你再飛高一點,它就會消失。
因此,任何擁有高度(altitude)的態度(attitude),都會帶走你的痛苦、你的貧窮,以及你的疾病。就是如此。句號。
你們明白我在說什麼嗎?我已經在此跟你們講了多少天了?我從來沒有說過超過這個以外的事情。經度(longitude)和緯度(latitude)屬於每一個人。高度(altitude)和態度(attitude)則是人類的。你們懂我的意思嗎?不,你們覺得太無聊了。
一切真實(reality)的本質,都包含在渺小之中。那就是有限的人類(finite human)。神(God)包含在人類之中。你本來就不是別的,你就是神。你不喜歡相信這一點,因為如果你相信了,你就必須以不同於現在的方式去行動。這樣明白嗎?
你走路像一位神嗎?你有嗎?狗走路像狗。那你為什麼不走路像一位神?你們彼此都是怎麼介紹對方的?你們會說:
「Yogiji,這位是某某博士(Dr. So and So)。」
「這位某某是工程師。」
「這位是她的丈夫。」
這些全都是相對性的稱呼(relative terms)。
你會說:
「我是神,你也是神,你好嗎?」
你曾經這樣做過嗎?你甚至連在心裡都沒有這樣想過。你們竟然已經扭曲(perverted)到這種程度了……
Perspective
"If you see a car on the road, it looks big to you. You take a helicopter and it goes up and up, the car will look like a dot to you. If you go up a little further, it will disappear.
Therefore, any attitude which has an altitude will take away your pain, your poverty, and your sickness. Period. Do you understand what I am saying? I have been talking to you for how many days? I have never said anything more than that. Longitude and latitude belongs to everybody. Altitude and attitude is human. Are you with me?
No, it is too boring.
The reality of all is to be contained in the small. That is a finite human.
God is contained in a human. You are not anything but God. You don't like to believe it, because then you have to act differently than how you act now. Is that understood?
Do you walk like a God? Do you? A dog walks like a dog. Why don't you walk like a God? How do you introduce each other? You say, "Yogiji, this is Dr. So and So. This So and So engi-neer, this is the husband." It's all relative terms. Do you say, "I am God, you are God, how are you?" Have you ever done that? You don't even conceive it mentally, you are so perverted...?
本文選自 The Science of Keeping Up 雜誌
Vol. Ⅳ. No.1

沒有留言:
張貼留言