一段私下的對話
A Private Conversation
Yogi Bhajan 揭露了他與自己的身體和心智之間的一段對話:1995 年 7 月 9 日
「你啊,我這個愚蠢的身體,生病吧,越來越糟吧,好好享受。你越早離開我,越好。
『阿波羅十三號:你必須斷開連結。』」
我隨時都準備好,在一瞬間斷開連結。
我對我的心智說:
「你超越時間,你超越空間,你絲毫不低於此。你只不過是我的僕人。告訴我,你能如何服務我;透過直覺,以視野向我顯示。
如果不能,就閉嘴。我不需要你。我自己可以做到。」
「不、不、不、不。我是你的心智。我就在你裡面。神把我賜給你,是為了服務你。我可以告訴你利與弊、正向、負向、中性。我非常好。我是直覺的來源。我是思想的來源。我是狂喜的來源。我是一切的來源。」
我只是告訴它:
「我已經找到了我的源頭。你是我的一部分,而你已經發瘋了,你這個笨蛋。不要用 gandagee (塵埃、垃圾)、用這些垃圾來跟我說話。讓我去做 bandagee(奉獻、祈禱)。
我的心智,我不要從你那裡得到任何東西。我也不要從我的身體那裡得到任何東西。我也不要從你 — 我的好運 — 那裡得到任何東西。
機會?謝謝你。到別的地方去吧,去服務別人。我已經全都看過了,而現在,是我念誦 Wahe Guru 的時候了。現在,念誦 Wahe Guru 是我的殊榮。」
「不、不、不,我是你的親人,我愛你,你知道嗎?」
「是的,每一個人都是我的親人。你不會傷害我。
如果你無法在一切之中看見神,你就根本無法看見神。
你們全都是我的親人。讓我們在同一個層次上彼此傳遞。讓我說 Wahe Guru,也讓你說 Wahe Guru。
讓我們在相同的頻率上建立關係。
讓我們擁有相同的清明。
讓我們擁有相同的實相。
因為我們擁有同一位 Guru,
我們擁有同一位神。」
A Private Conversation
Yogi Bhajan reveals a conversation with his body and mind: July 9, 1995
"You, my idiot body, get sick, worse and worse, and enjoy. The earlier you leave me, the better it will be.
'Apollo Thirteen: you have to disconnect.' "
I am ready to disconnect at a moment's notice. To my mind I tell him, "You are timeless, you are spaceless, you are nothing less. You are just my servant. Tell me how you can serve me, intuitively show me through the vision.
If not, shut up. I don't need you. I can do it myself."
"No, no, no, no. I'm your mind. I'm in you. God gave me to you to serve you. I can tell you pros and cons, positive, negative, neutral. I am very good. I am the source of intuition. I am the source of thought. I am the source of ecstasy. I am the source of everything."
I just tell him, "I have found my source. You are part of me and you have gone berzerk, idiot, and don't talk to me in gandagee, in this garbage. Let me do bandagee. I don't want anything from you, my mind. Neither I want anything from my body. Nor do I want anything from you, my good luck. Opportunities? Thank you. Go somewhere else, serve somebody else, I have seen it all, and now it is my time to utter Wahe Guru. Now it is my privilege to utter Wahe Guru."
"No, no,no, I'm your relative, I love you, you know?"
"Yes, everybody is my relative. You'll not hurt me. If you cannot see God in all, you cannot see God at all.
You're all my relatives. Let us relay at the same level. Let me say Wahe Guru and let you say, Wahe Guru. Let us have a relationship at the same frequency. Let us have the same clarity. Let us have the same reality, because we have the same Guru, we have the same God."
本文選自 The Science of Keeping Up
VolⅢ No.2
明月心滴翻譯 / 歡迎轉載分享

沒有留言:
張貼留言