2024年9月23日 星期一

曼陀羅: Teree Meher Daa Bolnaa (Mantra: Teree Meher Daa Bolnaa)







Teree Meher Daa Bolnaa
Tudh Aagai Ardasse
Guru Guru Wahe Guru
Guru Ram Das

Aad Guray Nameh
Jugaad Guray Nameh
Sat Guray Nameh
Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh



翻譯:

噢,Guru Ram Das,這是我對你的祈禱。 

願我的話語來自於你,

願我的心智成為知識和狂喜的源泉,

當我充當無限的僕人時,智慧可能會到來。 

我向初始古魯大師鞠躬,

我向歷代古魯大師鞠躬,

我向此時此地真實的古魯大師鞠躬,

我向偉大的古魯大師鞠躬,這將永遠是。



更多資訊(More Information):

Yogi Bhajan 在每次講課之前,都會唱誦這個曼陀羅 Mantra。他藉此與 Guru Ram Das 以及黃金傳承鏈(Golden Chain of Teachers)連結 — 這是一條數百年來在這個星球上代代傳遞智慧的上師傳承鏈。

無論任何時候,當你想要與這股能量連結,或只是想感受到 Guru Ram Das 與 Yogi Bhajan 與你同在的臨在,這都是一個非常適合唱誦或聆聽的曼陀羅 Mantra。



Snatam Kaur 曾這樣寫道這個 Mantra:

「Yogi Bhajan 於 2004 年 10 月 6 日離開了他的肉身。對我們許多人而言,他甚至比以往任何時候都更加鮮活,因為我們逐漸體會到,他的教導正透過我們每一個人延續下去。

他總是說,他所教導的一切,都來自 Guru Ram Das 的恩典(Grace)。每一次講課之前,他都會唱誦這個曼陀羅 Mantra。正是透過這種弟子與 Guru 之間謙卑的關係,Yogi Bhajan 給予了我們如此多用以轉化與覺知的工具。

早在 1999 年,Livtar Singh、GuruGanesha Singh 和我一起為這個曼陀羅 Mantra 譜曲。當我第一次在錄音室裡唱誦它時,以及從那之後每一次唱誦它時,它都會立刻把我帶回 Yogi Bhajan 唱誦這個 Mantra 的畫面——他的雙手放在心輪中心。我感覺到他與我同在,將我與 Guru Ram Das 的恩典連結在一起。

在我走訪世界各地的旅程中,我親眼看見,對 Guru Ram Das 的虔敬奉愛,如何以許多不同的形式帶來深刻的療癒與奇蹟。

如果你讓 Guru Ram Das 進入你的心,那麼接下來會發生什麼,就是你與他之間的事了。然而,毫無疑問地,療癒與恩典將會到來。




聽 Snatam Kaur 唱這個曼陀羅:







Teree Meher Daa Bolnaa

Tudh Aagai Ardasse
Guru Guru Wahe Guru
Guru Ram Das
Jugaad Guray Nameh
Sat Guray Nameh
Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh


Translation:
May my words be from you and
May my mind be a source of knowledge and ecstasy
That wisdom may come as I act as a servant of the Infinite.
I bow to the Guru throughout the ages
I bow to the Guru that is true here and now
I bow to the Great Guru that will always and forever be.



More Information:

This chant was done by Yogi Bhajan before he lectured.  He tuned into Guru Ram Das & the Golden Chain of Teachers that have passed wisdom down on this planet for centuries. If at any time you would like to tune into this energy, or simply feel the presence of Guru Ram Das & Yogi Bhajan with you, this is a perfect mantra to chant or listen to.

Snatam Kaur wrote about this mantra:

“Yogi Bhajan left his physical body on October 6th, 2004. For many of us, he is even more alive then ever before, as we realize that his teachings live on through each of us. He always said that every thing that he taught came from the grace of Guru Ram Das. Before every lecture he chanted this mantra. It is through this humble relationship of disciple to Guru, that Yogi Bhajan gave us so many tools for transformation and awareness. Back in 1999 Livtar Singh, GuruGanesha Singh and I put this mantra to music, and when I chanted it for first time in the studio, and whenever I have chanted it since, it brings me right back to the image of Yogi Bhajan chanting this with his hands at the heart center, and I feel him with me, connecting me to the Grace of Guru Ram Das. In my travels all over the world, I have seen how devotion to Guru Ram Das brings great healing and miracles in many forms. If you let Guru Ram Das into your heart, it is between you and him as to what happens. But, there will no doubt be healing and grace.”


本文選自 StudentsofYogiBhajan

明月心滴翻譯 / 歡迎覺知轉載分享




沒有留言:

張貼留言