2026年7月6日 星期一

時間膠囊(TIME CAPSULE)

                                                 


在好幾次講課中,Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan 常常會說出一些非常複雜、帶有科學性的論述,然後補上一句:

「這是留給時間膠囊(Time Capsule)的。」

從我第一次聽見他提到「時間膠囊」時,我就知道—我們一定要有一個!

我可以想像這樣的畫面:

他站在 Ram Das Puri,面對著一大群聚集的人們,手裡拿著一把鏟子,準備翻起第一鏟神聖的土地,將我們 3HO 的時間膠囊埋入地下。

如此一來,數百年後的人們便能知道我們是如何開始的,也能透過我們的眼光,看見這個時代所留下的科技與文明傳承。

我打電話給 Guruka Singh,請他設計一個符合特定尺寸規格的銅製容器,以及其他相關細節。

然而,我很快便意識到:

要決定裡面放些什麼,以及如何妥善保存這些內容,是一項遠遠超出我一個人能力的大工程。

我們擁有極其豐富的資料,而且形式多元,數量龐大。

1993 年,當我在洛杉磯與 Manjit Singh 博士 交談時,我了解到他正全心投入規劃與實現一項令人振奮的宏偉計畫—

在 Ram Das Puri 的土地上,將興建一座紀念性的鋼鐵神殿(Temple of Steel)

就在那一刻,我立刻想到:

時間膠囊應該成為這座神殿不可分割的一部分。

我們承載著一份文化與技術的傳承。

數百年後,當歷史學家研究、分析並探討 Yogi Bhajan 的教導如何影響人類—以及直到那時仍持續影響著人類—

尤其是在人類從雙魚時代(Piscean Age)過渡到寶瓶時代(Aquarian Age)的歷史轉折中,這份傳承,必定會令他們深深著迷。我衷心希望,也誠心祈禱,會有更多人和我一樣受到鼓舞,願意為後世保存一份真正能代表我們 3HO 歷史的紀錄,以及我們在過去二十五年來,有幸接受並傳承的這些教導。

如果你和我一樣,對這個計畫充滿熱情,請與我聯絡,分享你的想法、意見或建議,一起思考如何加快時間膠囊計畫的推動。我非常期待聽見你的聲音!

以下是幾段促使我深刻意識到:

建立「時間膠囊」是一項必要工作的語錄。

1988 年 10 月 9 日,Siri Singh Sahib 曾說:

「……我有一些話,是要對幾個世紀以後,將繼續追隨 Sikh Dharma 的人們說的。

所以,我今天利用這一天與他們對話。

此刻,我正坐在 Guru Ram Das Ashram,與一群會眾一起,在 Siri Guru Granth Sahib 的臨在之中。

而今天正在聽我說話的人,根本一句也聽不懂我所說的。

同樣地,我也完全不了解他們。」

另一次,他又說:

「現在,你們都讀了很多書,而且這段內容也錄在錄音帶裡。

如果你們能解開這段話,

我就成為你們的學生。

兩千年後,

錫克將會在 Gurdwara(錫克教寺廟) 中使用這種語言。

他們將會詮釋 Siri Guru Granth Sahib

這是一段來自《Siri Guru Granth Sahib》的 Shabd(聖言)

試著找出它究竟是哪一段吧!」


接著他說:

「分子的心靈(molecular psyche)進入了原子的心靈(atomic psyche),存在於磁場的頻率之中,被理解並被經驗。

這份投射(projection)透過不同層次的心靈而被辨識,

最終形成一個思想。

這是真實。

這就是宗教。

事情就是如此被詮釋。

也必須如此被理解。

它完全是一種數學性的結構,

並且透過心理層面的作用,

有效地轉化為一個生命存在的心理投射活動。

這個投射將會穿越數百萬個心靈層面的所有影響,

最終呈現出來的結果,

就是人類的行為。

這,就是一個錫克(Sikh 學生)。



TIME CAPSULE


On several occasions during his lectures, the Siri Singh Sahib, Yogi Bhajan has made very complicated, scientific statements and then added, "this is for the Time Capsule". From the first time I heard him mention a Time Capsule, I knew we had to have one!

I could visualize him standing in front of a huge crowd of people gathered at Ram Das Puri, with a shovel in his hands, ready to turn over the first bit of sacred soil to bury our 3HO Time Capsule, so that people hundreds of years from now can know how we all began, and see the legacy of technology through our eyes. I called Guruka Singh who worked up specifications for a copper receptacle of certain dimensions, etc. etc. But I realized the choice of contents and the manner of preserving them was a huge task beyond my scope to handle alone. We have such a tremendous wealth of material, in so many forms.


In 1993, when I spoke with with Dr. Manjit Singh in Los Angeles and learned of his inspiring dedication to the planning and manifesting of the monumental Temple of Steel that shall rise on our land of Ram Das Puri, I could envision the Time Capsule as an integral part of the Temple!

We are the holders of a legacy of culture and technology which will fascinate historians centuries from now as they research and analyze and study the impact Yogi Bhajan's teachings have had, (and are still having .) on humanity as we make the transition from the Piscean to the Aquarian Age.

It is my hope and prayer that others will feel as motivated as I am to preserve for posterity in this way a valid representation of our 3HO history and and the teachings we've been privileged to receive for over 25 years.

If you share my enthusiasm, please contact me with your ideas, comments or suggestions on how to expedite the Time Capsule project. I will love to hear from you!

Here is a sample of the quotes that triggered my awareness of the Time Capsule as a necessity!:


On October 9, 1988 the Siri Singh Sahib said, "... I have certain things to say to the people who shall follow in Sikh Dharma a couple of centuries from now. That's why I have used this day to talk to them. At the moment I am sitting in Guru Ram Das Ashram with a congregation and in the presence of Siri Guru Granth Sahib; and people who are listening to me do not understand a word I say. And I don't understand them at all..."


At another time he said, "Now, you are all very well read and this is on the tape. If you can solve this, I'll become your student. Two thousand years from now, the Sikhs will speak this language in the Gurdwaras. They will interpret the Siri Guru Granth.

This is one shabd in Siri Guru Granth Sahib - figure out which one it is!...


"The moleculer psyche into the atomic psyche of the magnetic field in the frequency is understood and experienced. The projection is diagnosed with the different psyche and the conclusion brings it into a thought. This is a reality. This is a religion. That's how it is interpreted.

That's how it is to be understood.

It's totally mathematical and effectively, psychologically brought into the activity of a being as a mental projection which will be totally crossed in all the effect of the millions of the psyche and the result shall be human behavior. That is a Sikh..." 




本文選自 The Science of Keeping Up 雜誌

Vol. 1 No.2



沒有留言:

張貼留言